You’ve saved your pennies to take your family to the most magical place of all-Disney World! There are so many benefits to choosing a Disney resort to stay at while on your magical trip. I’m always surprised when I talk to friends who are considering taking their families to Disney World who ask what’s the big deal about staying on site. Let me tell you!
- Seamless Disney Trip-Staying at a Disney resort allows you to have a seamless Disney trip. What does that mean? The service of Disney is in every detail-this includes their hotels. The hotels are painstakingly themed and make you feel like you’re in the Polynesian Islands, the Caribbean, or in the middle of a Disney movie-like at Art of Animation. The moment you walk on property you are greeted with “Welcome Home”. They mean it! All the magic that happens at Disney parks happens at your hotel too.
- Disney Service- There really is nothing like Disney service. Disney is top when it comes to customer service. It starts from the moment you arrive until the moment you depart. Cast Members are friendly and accommodating and each one genuinely wants to help make your trip magical. It’s truly why families come back to Disney World year after year.
- Pixie Dust- Disney is full of magical moments from being named family of the week at your resort, to an extra fast pass or a cupcake on your birthday. You never know when a little pixie dust might happen on your trip. Pixie dust should never be expected but it always a wonderful surprise. Make sure you let your travel agent know if you’re celebrating something during your trip. Anniversary, birthday, celebration! You can also get special I’m Celebrating buttons at the front desk of your resort or guest relations desk at any park.
- Dining Plan-The Disney dining plan is only available to guests who stay on property. You can pick a meal plan that fits your needs. One with or without table service restaurants. The dining plan saves you money and allows you to get what you want rather than penny pinching. If you choose to have table service as part of your plan then character dining is included! Want that 50 dollar steak and a dessert-it’s included. You can eat better and pay less! You will also receive a refillable mug at your resort which you can use at your resorts quick service dining throughout your trip.
- Magic Mobile- Magic what?! Disney has it’s own app available on your smartphone called My Disney Experience or MDE for short. One feature on the app is Magic Mobile. Magic Mobile allows you to store your room key, order through mobile dining ordering, use the app as your wallet, stores your Memory Maker picture and keep track of your plans. Everything is available literally on your phone. Easy peasy!
I honestly could say so many other amazing things about staying on property at Disney-like purchases made inside the parks are shipped to your resort for free! See no carrying or losing anything. Or transportation to and from parks is included-no parking! It has been so worth it for my family. Each resort has a fun feel-we have tried a ton! They have resorts to fit every budget too. My cousin and I laugh because nothing is like a Disney trip and anytime we go anywhere else we think-where’s my magic mobile and transportation! What’s your favorite things about staying on property?
Need help picking which resort is best for you? I’d love to help. You can find me on Facebook at Callie@Wanderkeep Travel or you can email me at email@example.com and my services are complimentary when you book with me!